FOR ALL VISITOR

stat: link: Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... hide:

Saturday 5 July 2014

his finally engaged !

Assalammualaikum and hi guys !
this entry will be full of white and purple colors as it was a theme colour for my eldest brother engagement day :)
they finally got engaged after had been dating for 6 year since their first semester in diploma :)
I just can't described my feeling n yes I'll have sister in law in this coming August !

Welcome to our family Kak Alia (^_^)

I don't wanna talk too much in this entry
so enjoy with those picture


waiting for us..

and we r arrived..
 my family side...

dealing..!



nervous !

agreed 


then my mom dressing her with the engagement ring




:)


 from her for my brother..


enjoy the feast after the dealing



my family side
look me on the purple at the back..
pity me there only a few photo of me

Kak Alia's family



 the throne

her...

 both of the


bubbye.. see u in the next entry
:)


1 comment:

  1. Секс! индивидуалки Киева xxx5
    Я не волшебница, но сказочный миг подарю с удовольствием. Опыт и страсть в одном человеке!!! Приезжай!! Я слишком много читал, чтобы остаться в здравом уме.

    ReplyDelete